- an amazing cadenza from a school librarian, frustrated at the poverty of provision in school libraries and the effect she saw this having on youngsters' literacy
- speculations about what provision for online voting might do to re-invigorate CILIP's democracy
- disclosures about the number of backchannels of communication, within CILIP and within the Cambridge library world
- frankness about the need for librarians to learn new skills, especially programming skills
- pleasure in the progress of Cam23, one organiser and several participants being of the party
Next brown-bag will be at 13:00 on Wednesday 7 July, hosted by Libby Tilley in the English Faculty Library. See you there!